Like most owners of Airstream’s we too have changes and modifications to our Airstream:
List Of Some Of The Basic Modifications To Blue Streak
- Batteries: changed the dual Interstate 12v batteries to dual Trojan T-105 6v golf cart batteries with Flow-rite battery fluid maintenance system.
- Electronics: added a AiLi Battery Capacity Monitor and battery cut-off switch.
- Convertor/Charger: changed the single stage converter to a multi-stage converter.
- Solar: added two 100w solar roof panels for a total of 200w (we also carry a 160w suitcase solar unit).
- Tires: upgraded to GY Endurance and added a TST-TPMS.
- Camera: added a Haloview MC7108 7” 720P HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera System 7” LCD Reversing Monitor.
- Shower: added a Oxygenics Brushed Nickel Body Spa Shower Kit.
- Trailer Level Indicator: added RV Level 4 Two-Way Levelling System.
- Hitch Storage: added RV Bumper Hitch Receiver 2″ Adapter attached to the A-Frame.
- Black Tank Vent: changed to a Lippert Components 360 Siphon Vent.
- Kitchen: changed faucet to a Soltura Kitchen Faucet with separate Dish Soap Dispenser.
- Outdoor Shower: added an outdoor shower on the drivers side.
- 300 Watt Inverter: I like fresh ground coffee in the mornings.😎
Future Modifications Planned
- 3″ axle lift kit. (so far not required as we haven’t dragged the back-end yet)
- Shelving/storage system in the driver-side hang locker.